How well did you take care of your teeth and gums last year? Did you develop any new cavities or have to have any dental fillings? Did you suffer any oral accidents and need any tooth extractions? If you had any setbacks last year, it merely means you now have an opportunity to fix your mistakes and create an even better oral health care year this time around.
How would you rank your oral hygiene for last year? To find out, take the oral health care quiz below:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at Truman Village Dental?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or come to Truman Village Dental for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Independence, Missouri, or call us at 816-836-5520 to schedule an appointment with Drs. Jensen and Turnbow for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!