Does your oral health suffer because you lack dental bonding? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry system that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can greatly improve the look and function of your teeth. For more data about dental bonding and its benefits, see below:
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more efficiently match the color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding can help conceal teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be vulnerable.
– Dental bonding treatments are extremely sturdy and can easily last over a decade.
– Bonds can be used to fix the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is highly effective for mending damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
To discuss your dental bonding options with Dr. Tiffany Teegarden and the rest of our team at Truman Village Dental, we invite you to schedule an appointment with our dental office in Independence, Missouri. Our number is 816-569-9800, and we look forward to helping you create the confident smile you deserve!