Did you know that your teeth and gums can be adequately cared for so that they will continue to serve you well for the rest of your life? Although teeth can wear down over time, with the proper care they can be strengthened to last a lifetime.
Enhance your smile with oral health treatments for aging individuals. To learn more about your dental health as you age, consider the following:
– Unhealthy ingredients for your mouth such as tobacco, drugs, and sugar can all damage your smile, so remove them from your life before it is too late.
– Aging can make easy errands such as brushing and flossing daily more difficult. If necessary, switch to substitute tools such as electric toothbrushes and water flossers to assist you.
– If you are looking for the desired brush, make sure it can clean all areas of your mouth effectively and don’t forget to look for brushes with soft bristles.
– If you have a tooth replacement product that is removable, such as dentures, always wash and clean them nightly.
– If your teeth are wearing down, be careful when eating products that can chip or crack your teeth, as your teeth will be more inclined to damage than in your youth.
– For additional oral health care treatment, schedule bi-annual cleanings for your smile.
For more aging dental health advice and help from our team at Truman Village Dental, we invite you to come in for a visit. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Tiffany Teegarden, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Independence, Missouri. We can be reached at 816-569-9800. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for!