Do you have any missing teeth? Has an oral ailment or accident left you with an imperfect smile? Do not worry because our dentists at Truman Village Family Dental can help. We offer a variety of oral health services and procedures, including multiple types of tooth replacement treatments. If you have a healthy and strong jawbone, it is possible to go with a more permanent replacement treatment option such as dental implants.
Dental implants offer the following tooth replacement benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following ailments:
- Missing teeth that need to be replaced.
- Fully decayed teeth that need to removed.
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed.
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth.
To schedule a visit to our office in Independence, Missouri, you can book an appointment with Dr. Mark Jensen, by calling us at 816-569-9800. Complete your smile with a tooth replacement treatment today!